Local Roofer for metal roofs in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.