Local Roofer for metal roofs installation in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.