Commercial Roofer for new metal roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.