Residential Roofing for new roof costs in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.