Local Roofer for quality roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.