Local Roofer for re roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.