Commercial Roofing for roofers companies near me in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.