Local Roofer for roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.