Commercial Roofer for Shingle roof repair in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Shingle roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.