Local Roofer for shingle roof repair near me in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.