Residential Roofer for shingle roofer near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.