Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.