Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.