Residential Roofing for affordable roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.