Residential Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.