Commercial Roofer for metal roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.