Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.