Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.