Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.