Residential Roofer for low cost roofer in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.