Residential Roofer for tree roof damage in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.