Commercial Roofer for low cost roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.