Residential Roofer for metal roofing repair in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.