Commercial Roofer for metal roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.