Residential Roofing for quality roofing in Weeki Wachee. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.