Commercial Roofer for professional roofers in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe key function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.