Local Roofer for new shingle roof in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.