Local Roofer for cheap roofer in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe principal function of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.