Residential Roofing for roofer in my area in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer in my area in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.