Residential Roofer for metal roof costs in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.