Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.