Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe key function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.