Residential Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe main intent behind your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.