Commercial Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.