Residential Roofer for new shingle roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.