Residential Roofer for leaky roof repairs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.