Residential Roofing for advanced roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.