Commercial Roofing for best roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.