Local Roofer for cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.