Residential Roofing for best roofing companies near me in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.