Residential Roofing for metal roof leak repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.