Commercial Roofer for low cost roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.