Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.