Commercial Roofer for cost of new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe principal reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.