Commercial Roofer for shingle roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.