Residential Roofer for Free Roof Estimate in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Estimate in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.