Local Roofer for quality roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.