Commercial Roofer for damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.