Commercial Roofing for damaged shingle roof repair in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.