Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.